Saturday 13 August 2011

Colourful Cupcakes - The Cake Journey

The Age of the Cake Enlightenment is upon me. Sadly anything to do with Maths and numbers literally repels my brain. Looking at traditional scales like a ruler rendered me incapacitated to bake or attempt to try. As the mother of a three year old I started to think maybe I should re visit this strange phobia and try again.





One day fate stepped in and whilst shopping  two revaltations came to me, the first was digital scales, eliminating the need to crunch any sort of numbers, and the second was a beautiful cook book by Fiona Cairns. ET VOILA....I am having the time of my life now I have broken thru this barrier I had in my brain, longingly looking at other mums bringing in creations for their childrens birthdays and thinking I couldnt do it....I just wish I had started a whole lot earlier and saved alot of money...


No comments:

Post a Comment