Friday 19 August 2011

Few more garden shots.....

A few more Garden shots, I have a special visitor coming over from Australia in September so I am frantically trying to keep the garden going in preparation for her arrival.....
Love this rose by my back door, it has a nice formation and is a sharp pink.


Oh how we evolve, only last year whilst holidaying on Majorca, I saw a resaurant called Agapanthus and really liked the flowers....I couldnt even pronounce the name now we have some of our own, we got these at a bargin price on the last day of the Hampton Court Flower show from the medal wining " Excuse me while I kiss the sky" garden....I love to have plants with a little story....


 These yellow plants have given a real boost to the August Garden, I am not sure what they are, I think they are called Golden Rod.....They have self seeded all the way from the top.....
We have a long, skinny garden.....we have come a long way with it, but still have a long way to go. One thing we have been mulling over this year is whether or not to move this tree, I say " move" of course I mean, chop it down .....
 I didnt lable the sweet pea where i put what this year, these smell beautiful but the stems are much shorter than my others......love them...takes a long time to get them up the arch but now when you walk thru you can smell them....



No comments:

Post a Comment